We want to offer additional helps by using scriptures to make declarations (announcing or proclaiming a truth) and decrees (to dictate, fix, impose like a law). We will base these in scriptures and the references will follow the statements for you. They will be arranged by topics.
Declaring and Decreeing from Romans 8-God’s Love
We come to further set in motion the power of Your truth over our lives.
We declare and decree the power of the Holy Spirit inspired words from Romans 8. Therefore, we declare:
· The Holy Spirit IS coming to us to help us in the times when we lack strength. When we do not know how to pray or what to pray for, You, Holy Spirit, come to our rescue by interceding with unutterable sighs and groanings to the Father. Your intercession enables us to pray exactly in accordance to the will of God. Therefore, we know with great confidence that God (Who is deeply concerned about us) causes all things to work together (in His plan) for good for all who love God and are called to fulfill His designed purpose.
· God determined our destiny before we knew about it. He called us to Himself for Himself. He applied His perfect righteousness to everyone He has called. He has glorified us to a heavenly dignity and place of honor with Jesus Christ.
· Since God is for us, who can be successful against us?
· Since God did not spare His own Son to die for us, He will not withhold from us anything else He has to give for our good
· Since God has given us a “not guilty” verdict, who can really bring a justified accusation against us.
· Since Jesus gave His life on the Cross, conquered death and is now risen, exalted and enthroned by God at His right hand, though Jesus could, He does not condemn us, but instead He is continually praying for our victory.
So, who or what is able to separate us from the endless love of God? We decree NONE of the following, they are impotent in the presence of an omnipotent God, will be able to bring a separation from the love of our Almighty God. Therefore, we declare there is no power in:
· Troubles internally and externally
· Pressures from within and without
· Problems of our own or from the works of hell
· Being deprived
· Lack of sufficient covering
· Death threats
Further, we declare we are coming off constantly with more than the victory through the One who loved us. We are convinced (and continue to be convinced—beyond any doubt) that neither:
· Life’s troubles
· Fallen evil spirits
· Ruling evil spirits over areas
· Events which happen, I know about
· Events that will happen that I do not know about
· Powers trying to bring us under their control
· Powers above us
· Powers beneath us
· No other entity created
…shall be able to distance us from the unlimited love of God, which is given to us in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Therefore, we choose to reflect God’s love to the world around us, under the anointing of the Holy Spirit, by:
· Enduring mistreatment
· Being gentle and kind
· Refusing to boil over with jealousy when others are blessed
· Not bragging over achievements nor inflate their importance
· Not displaying an inflated ego
· Not being irritated, provoked, exasperated, aroused to anger, and will not keep a recording of wrongs done to us
· Celebrating honesty, but finding no delight in what is wrong for others
· Enjoying a safe place of shelter
· Believing the best of others
· Not taking failure as defeat; will not lose heart nor become discouraged
Our conclusion is the God kind of love NEVER GIVES UP, will last forever and never fails LOVING.
Our Father Who Is in heaven, we reverence Your Name above every other name that is named.
There is no one like You.
We declare You as King over
We declare Your will to be done on this earth as You have already determined to be done in heaven.
We declare as David, we have prayed and You have answered and have and are setting us free of our fears to life, mankind, the devil and our self-consciousness.
In our desperation we have prayed and You have listened and saved us time and time again from our troubles. As we have called out to You, You have rescued us from our troubles.
We declare You ARE close to the brokenhearted and You rescue those who are crushed.
We decree this truth, You heal the brokenhearted over our city, the county, the state and our nation. You heal those who are brokenhearted and you set the captive free from oppression and the enemy’s entrapments, in Jesus Name.
Therefore, we stand in this hour and time in the truth of Psalm 91. Declaring You are the Lord-Yahweh. You are Elyon, the Most High. There is no one greater or higher than You. You are Shaddai, the ALL Mighty-the all sufficient One, and You are Elohim-the One who has created all, knows all and is everywhere at all times.
We declare we find shelter, rest, refuge from the storms of life around us and a place of safety. We declare You are our God and we trust in You.
You will rescue us from the traps set to confuse, destroy and malign Who You are.
We declare you are covering us with your feathers and sheltering us with Your wings as a mother bird does with it’s young. We are covered and sheltered no matter what is happening around us. As realized by the fact that Your promises are faithful, sure, and act as our armor and protection.
Therefore, we will not be afraid of the secret things that come in the night though we did not see them coming nor will we be afraid of the obvious attacks that come in the daylight that we are aware of and see coming. Nor, the disease that seems to strike out of nowhere or the disaster we see surrounding us in our community and nation right now. And though many, may seem to fall around us, open our eyes, Lord, to know that You will take care of the evil that is lurking to rob, steal and destroy.
Because You are our refuge and shelter at all times, no evil plan or scheme of the enemy will conquer us, no plague will come near us for angels have been commissioned by You, Father, to protect, hold us up and keep us from remaining hurt by the things intended to hurt us. And, we declare we will trample on both the lion that loudly roars and the cobra/snake that rises in secret to strike and the God of peace will crush satan shortly under our feet.
Therefore, we lift Your declaration to us:
· You will rescue us because we choose to love You
· You will protect us because we choose to trust in Your Name
· You will answer us because we choose to call on You
· You will be with us in trouble because we choose to call on You
· You will rescue and honor us because we choose to call on You
· You will reward us with long life and give us Your salvation, both now and eternally
Therefore, we lift Your words to You as many others have done before us and do even today.
We declare WE are Your people called by Your name.
We have and do humble ourselves before You.
We have and do continue to stand in prayer for ourselves, our families, our community and nation
We have and do seek Your face and Your face alone, no other.
We have sought to turn from any form of wickedness that puts a wedge between us and You.
And, we declare Your willingness and commitment to:
· Hear our prayers from heaven
· Forgive any way in which we have sinned and put a hindrance to answering prayer
· Restore/heal our land, which we desperately want/need and contend for
· Have open eyes and ears to our prayers in this place
· Have chosen this place as holy and set apart for Your name to be honored forever
· Watch over this place because it is dear to Your heart
And, Father, keep us from giving in to the testing and temptations in front of us. Rescue us from the devil’s intent, schemes, traps, tricks and seduction to do what is wrong before You.
Because, this is Your kingdom and we declare You as having all the power and fully deserving of all the Glory both now and forever. Amen and Amen
Scriptures used from: Matthew 6, Luke 4, Psalm 34, Psalm 91, Romans 16, Matthew 6
Prepared by the Holy Spirit inspiring Gary Howse, 6.10.20