P91 Ministries was conceived out of Psalm 91. God led us to base this ministry upon the truth of His Word, and provide a clear pathway for people to discover God's Refuge (which is a place of safety and security) and Hope.
As we prayerfully read the chapter, we saw the unique aspects present.
- Who is our God?
- What can He do?
- How relevant is He for today?
- How do we put faith and trust in Someone we have never seen?
- How are angels involved in our lives?
- How weak satan is in comparison to God.
- Can God handle the pain in my life?
- Will He heal the betrayal, abuse, trauma, people experience?
- What is it like to be in the presence of God?
- Can I really have God's peace in my life on a regular basis?
When you come to P91 ministries for Spiritual Care, you will receive:
- Understanding without condemnation
- Affirmation of who God has designed you to be
- Helps and tools to aid you in walking through the problems you are facing
- Genuine love
- Acceptance for who you are and where circumstances have brought you
- You will be pointed to a very loving Father, Who has always wanted the best for you!
On this website, we offer 2 types of blogs, updated regularly.
- Care Blog, focusing on simple helps for those going through problems in their lives.
- Growth Blog, with insights on how to understand and apply the Word of God.
Eventually, there will be books available for you to purchase either from the website or online at Amazon.
We are here to be of help to you. So, join us, also, on Facebook as we share what God is doing for people.
P91 Ministries is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization in partnership with the Healing Rooms Apostolic Center, Santa Maria Foursquare Church, and Shiloh Global. Donations are tax deductible according to the United States IRS laws.